Our Commitment to Privacy
- the types of personal information which we hold;
- the purposes for which we hold personal information;
- how we use the personal information which we hold;
- for how long we hold personal information; and
- what procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
We hold the following personal information:-
- information which individuals and entities provide to us when using this website (e.g. their names, postal addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) ;
- information obtained by us from third parties; and
- information obtained by us through users visiting (including using) this website.
For What Purposes Do We Hold Personal Information?
We hold information which you provide to us for our own administrative, sales, marketing, product development purposes and to provide the Service to parties registered to use the website for the purposes of receiving or providing quotes for professional services. Depending on the information which you have provided to us, we may contact you by letter, e-mail, fax, telephone or SMS. If you would rather not be contacted by us, please let us know at the address noted below.
We use information obtained by us through users visiting (including using) this website for our own administrative, sales, marketing and product development purposes, to provide the Service to parties registered to use the website for the purposes of receiving or providing quotes for professional services and to personalise this website for each user.
Unless we have your prior consent, we shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:-
- we may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
- we may disclose aggregate statistics to third parties which are made up from statistics in respect of individual persons but these statistics will not include personally identifying information;
- we may disclose personal information to our legal, accounting, marketing or other professional advisers and to our website hosts; and
- if you are registered to use the Service under the website, we may disclose your personal information and other details to other parties registered to use the Service but only in respect of such information and details you have provided us via the website and only to the extent necessary for the provision of the Services.
For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information?
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
What Procedures Do We Use to Protect Your Privacy?
We undertake to process the personal information which we collect in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection.
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorised access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
We hold computerised and electronic personal information on computers and/or CD-Roms and/or a server. We also hold tangible (or 'hard copy') personal information. From time to time, certain CD-Roms or tangible (or 'hard copy') personal information may be transported by us from one address to another.
This website contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.
Please note that the Internet is not a secure medium. When submitting personal information to us using the Internet, your details may not be secure from access by third parties. The submission of personal information to us using the Internet is therefore made at your own risk.
You are entitled in law to receive a copy of personal information or data about you which is held by us on payment of £10 (or such other sum as may be prescribed by law from time to time).
We will also, on written request from you, amend any personal information which we hold about you. Where we amend the personal information which we hold about you, we will generally retain a copy of the previous version for our records. However, as noted above, we will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is necessary for the purposes noted above.
You can contact us at the following address:
16/14 Ravelston Terrace,
Further Important Points